Health and well-being is a global state; heart, mind and body. There are so many dimension to our state of health that a lot of mystery is always at play. This is much more so for that place between our ears.
Let’s delve into some of that mystery and watch a TED talk or two about the state of understanding our brains and how help keep them healthy.
Then let’s talk over what we learn about how to care for ourselves and others.
All are welcome to this event. Register to RSVP because there is limited space. Saturday, October 21st; 5-6:30pm. Hope to share this with you! — Brant
You may want to share the evening with a loved one. —
THERE ARE SOME LOVELY RESTAURANTS AND VENUES IN DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO A SHORT WALK FROM MY CLASSROOMS.
- Aybla Grill, 180 E. Main Street #105, Hillsboro OR 503-372-9628. Outstanding Mediterranean fusion
- Insomnia Coffee Company. Open early and late in downtown Hillsboro. Good beverages, pastries, and wifi. Good place to informally hang out
- Syun, 209 NE Lincoln (503 640-3131) superb Japanese
- Pissario, 337 East Main (503 693-7953) Italian
- Primrose and Tumbleweeds, 248 East Main (503 703-8525) good food, large wine selection and nice atmosphere
- McNally’s Taproom, 370 East Main (503 268-1429) food and brews