My classrooms are located in historic downtown Hillsboro near the Washington County Court House and Hillsboro City Hall, a short walk from 2 Max stations and close to the corner of 2nd and Main Street and across the street from US Bank. On Main Street walk back about 20 paces through the Weil Arcade north toward Lincoln Street. Map
FYI – THERE ARE SOME LOVELY RESTAURANTS AND VENUES IN DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO A SHORT WALK FROM MY CLASSROOMS. You may want to arrive early to miss traffic or stay late for a nice meal before going home:
- Insomnia Coffee Company. Open early and late in downtown Hillsboro. Good beverages, pastries, and wifi. Good place to informally hang out
- Syun, 209 NE Lincoln (503 640-3131) superb Japanese. You may need a reservation on weekend evenings.
- Pissario, 337 East Main (503 693-7953) Italian
- Primrose and Tumbleweeds, 248 East Main (503 703-8525) good food, large wine selection and nice atmosphere
- McNally’s Taproom, 370 East Main (503 268-1429) food and brews
- Starbucks at First and Main right near the courthouse and city hall a couple of blocks away