REGISTERING FOR BRANT’S MINDFUL YOGA CLASSES, & WORKSHOPS:
Below I’ve outlined the details of registration for my mindful yoga courses and workshops.
For details about registration, tuition, etc. of the other teachers who offer their programs here see their page: Other Teachers’ Programs.
If you have questions about or want to register for my Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program click here.
If you have detailed questions about registering for my mindful yoga classes or workshops reach out to me: Contact Brant
> HOW TO REGISTER FOR MY MINDFUL YOGA CLASSES.
* It’s informal and friendly here. There are 3 simple ways to register for my Mindful Yoga classes: You can 1) mail (by downloading my newsletter/registration form found on the Schedule Page and filling it out and sending it via snail mail), 2) Contact me via this link and include the classes you’d like to take in the contact form or email and then just show up a bit early for class, or 3) just arrive 15 minutes early to complete registration before class.
Don’t be concerned about which way to register. Let’s take care of the details when you show up here. I will work with you regardless. This is a pretty low-tech place and I am here to support you as best I can. Please don’t be too concerned about the details.
* Pay with cash or check made out to Yoga Hillsboro LLC. On request I can accept cards at my classroom if you wish.
> WHAT TO PAY TO ATTEND MY MINDFUL YOGA CLASSES
* Drop in/start any time during the term weekly class: No problem, many do: $12.
* 10-Week Term Yoga Class Passes (Current term only): One class/week (10 classes) = $90. Two classes/week = $145 (20 classes). Unlimited classes/week = $165
* Otherwise, I will work with you to make classes affordable if you are in a time of difficulty; scholarships, payment plan, etc. I am no big organization with a ‘means test policy.’ Just let me know what’s going on and let’s talk to see how we might be able to work something out to support your learning if it seems right for you. That’s the most important thing if you ask me.
* 3-Week ALL CLASS HOLIDAY PASS: My classes unlimited appropriate-level classes during Holiday term in December. No makeups, not transferrable. $30
* Starting after the term begins? – No problem. I will prorate the pass cost for remaining weeks of current term. (i.e. 70% of the tuition for 7 remaining weeks of the term.)
* Clinics, Series, Workshops: Priced as noted in course descriptions.
* Make-Up Classes: Miss a class this term? Attend another of my classes or bring/send a friend as your make-up during the current term only. Make-ups apply only to my weekly classes, not series, the unlimited pass, or clinics. I won’t carry your term pass to the next term (except in cases of illness or family emergency or likewise. Of course I’ll always work with you. Just let me know.). Check with other instructors for details of their make-up policies.
* I want you to feel at home here from your first visit. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. We have yoga props you can use or bring your own. Before class, tell me of any and all limitations affecting your movement/health. I will ask you to complete my standard student release and registration form if you have not done so before. Show up 10 to 15 minutes early if this is your first visit with me so I can welcome you. No perfumes or scents please.
* Offering Your Support to Other Students: Some students show up with financial hardship limiting their attendance. I offer what I can to support them as noted above; scholarship, discounts, payment plans. If you would like to support a student just earmark a tuition check and I will pass that term pass along to someone in need.