REGISTERING FOR BRANT’S CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COACHING/CONSULTATION SESSIONS:
Below I’ve outlined the details of registration for my courses and clinics. For details about registration, tuition, etc. of the other teachers who offer their programs here see their page: Other Programs.
If you have questions about or want to register for my Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program click here.
> How to Register for My Mindful Yoga Classes.
* 3 Possible Ways: You can 1) mail (by downloading our newsletter/registration form found on the Schedule Page and filling it out and sending it), 2) just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your registration information or 3) just arrive early to complete it before class. Don’t be concerned about which way. I will work with you regardless.
* Pay with cash or check made out to Yoga Hillsboro LLC via mail or when you arrive for your first class. In 2018 I will accept cards via Square if you wish though I won’t be able to print a receipt in the studio. I will email to you if you wish..
> What to Pay & How to Attend My Mindful Yoga Classes
* Drop in/start any time during the term weekly class: No problem, many do: $12.
* 10-Week Term Yoga Class Passes (Current term only): One class/week (10 classes) = $90. Two classes/week = $145 (20 classes). Three classes/week (30 classes) = $165
* Otherwise, I will work with you to make classes affordable if you are in a time of difficult; scholarships, payment plan, etc. I am no big organization with a means test policy. Just let me know and let’s talk to see how we might be able to work something out to support your learning..
* 3-Week ALL CLASS HOLIDAY PASS: My classes unlimited appriate-level classes during Holiday term. No makeups, not transferrable. $30
* Starting after the term begins? – No problem. I will prorate the pass cost for remaining weeks of current term. (i.e. 70% of the tuition for 7 remaining weeks of the term.)
* Clinics, Series, Workshops: Priced as noted in course descriptions.
* Make-Up Classes: Miss a class this term? Attend another of my classes or bring/send a friend as your make-up during the current term only. Make-ups apply only to my weekly classes, not series or clinics. I won’t carry your term pass to the next term (except in csses of illness or family emergency or likewise. Of course I’ll always work with you. Just let me know.). Check with other instructors for details of their make-up policies.
* Coaching and Consultation Sessions: I will arrange with you or your group to tailor learning that is most appropriate for you. He works on-site, via phone, Skype or on-site for organizations. Rates for sessions are by arrangement with each party. Contact other teachers directly for details of their private sessions.
* Offering Your Support to Other Students: Some students show up with financial hardship limiting their attendance. I offer what I can to support them as noted above; scholarship, discounts, payment plans. If you would like to support a student just earmark a tuition check and I will pass that term pass along to someone in need.
> How to Prepare for Class
* I want you to feel at home here from your first visit. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. We have yoga props you can use bring your own. Before class, tell me of any and all limitations affecting your movement/health. I will ask you to complete my standard student release and registration form if you have not done so before. Show up 10 to 15 minutes early if this is your first visit with me so I can welcome you. No perfumes or scents please.
TO CONTACT ME OR REGISTER VIA THE EMAIL MANUALLY ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW (you will need to manually type this in):