Be my guest on Saturday, October 22; 6-7:30pm
Learn more about how mindfulness practice can be helpful for you, your colleagues, and those you serve. Practice a little together. 1.5 hour certificate of completion is included as a courtesy. There is no tuition for this event.
An event for licensed physicians and therapists. There is limited space. RSVP to make sure there is room if you want to attend.
503 640-6006 or email@example.com
MAKE IT AN EVENING
IN DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO
You may want to make an evening of it in downtown Hillsboro with a friend or dear one. There are many wonderful restaurants a short stroll from my classrooms:
- The Venetian, 253 East Main Street (503 693-3953) excellent service and local history
- Syun, 209 NE Lincoln (503 640-3131) superb Japanese
- Pissario, 337 East Main (503 693-7953) Italian
- Primrose and Tumbleweeds, 248 East Main (503 703-8525) good food, large wine selection and nice atmosphere
- McNally’s Taproom, 370 East Main (503 268-1429) food and brews