Calendar for online classes is now updated.
Note: There is a spring break from Saturday, March 14th through Saturday March 28th. THESE CLASSES DURING SPRING TERM BELOW WILL BE ONLINE They can now be Booked Online
SPRING 2020 ONLINE: MINDFULNESS-BASED STRESS REDUCTION (MBSR) TRAINING:
The Thursday evening training starts on Thursday, April 16th at 6pm. Details
Shared Meditation Evenings – Online
Mindfulness and contemplative practice shared every evening of the week through the 10 weeks of spring term. Sunday through Monday; 9 – 9-15pm.
Let’s transform difficulties and point them toward
something helpful. Sat. April 4; 4-6pm. RSVP
Aging with Grace: Generous Regard, Nourishing Movement, Loving Presence, Acknowledging Wisdom. An early evening retreat on Saturday, April 25th; 4-6:30pm – Online
Share this gentle early evening enquiring about, practicing, and embodying the path of aging with Grace. With Brant
Resilience, Restoration & Mindful Movement: Caring
for Ourselves and Others in Uncertain Times.
Share practice and mutual support with folks who have taken MBSR over these dozen years here.
Kristin’s Fully Alive Nutrition courses will be online this spring. Register at this link: Registration.
- Saturday, April 11th; 2-3pm – Immune Boosting Foods – more details and Book Now
- Monday April 13th; 5:30-6:15pm – Q & A with a Nutritionist – more details and Book Now
- Tuesday, April 28th; 7-8:30pm- Happy, Healthy Gut – more details and – Book Now
- Saturday, May 9th; 2-3:30pm – Good Mood Food (Back by popular demand) – more details and – Book Now
- Monday, May 18th; 5:30-7pm – Balancing Blood Sugar – more details and Book Now
When you are ready you can Book Your Classes Online