An evening to explore our unique path of meeting loss and how a mindfulness practice and yoga may be helpful. Loss comes in many forms; job loss, divorce, an illness robs of us vitality, aging. We grieve. It’s only human. Let’s practice together.
This will be both experiential and discussion. I will provide a list of resources to support you.
Tuition is $20 which will include your copy of my recent book, Mindful Grieving; Meditations on the Blessing of Loss with a CD of the full audiobook as well.
Read a few pages: Mindful Grieving book sample Pages
Listen to the meditation Allowing from the book:
I look forward to spending time with you here. — Brant
You may want to share the evening with a loved one. —
THERE ARE SOME LOVELY RESTAURANTS AND VENUES IN DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO A SHORT WALK FROM MY CLASSROOMS.
- Aybla Grill, 180 E. Main Street #105, Hillsboro OR 503-372-9628. Outstanding Mediterranean fusion
- Insomnia Coffee Company. Open early and late in downtown Hillsboro. Good beverages, pastries, and wifi. Good place to informally hang out
- Syun, 209 NE Lincoln (503 640-3131) superb Japanese
- Pissario, 337 East Main (503 693-7953) Italian
- Primrose and Tumbleweeds, 248 East Main (503 703-8525) good food, large wine selection and nice atmosphere
- McNally’s Taproom, 370 East Main (503 268-1429) food and brews