Toward a Healing Presence (THP) the Mindfulness-Based Winter Online Course Starting Wednesday, February 9th at 12:30pm
Below are the details of this course. Use the Contact Form to advise Brant of your interests and ask questions. If you want to register for the course now follow the application/registration process.
- Thoroughly review the information below as well as the general course information.
- This course will be one hour one day per week for 8 weeks. Plus. . .
- The first class will include an Orientation to THP.
- For the course we will be meeting each Wednesday from 12:30 to 1:30pm.
- Please make a commitment to do home practice each day you are not in class during the Program; for at least 15 minutes. The experiential home practice is at the heart of practical learning in this course
- This course is sponsored by OHWI AHEC at Pacific University and the cost is free for students, staff, and faculty of Pacific University’s health care related programs.
To enter the THP course 1) Thoroughly review the information above as well as the general course information. 2). Our first class on February 9th will include an orientation to the course 3) Follow the application/application process to complete the THP applicaion.4) Once you complete your application you will be placed on the course roster.
Questions about THP? Learn more or contact Brant.