REGISTERING FOR BRANT’S CLASSES:
Below I’ve outlined the details of registration for my courses and clinics. For details about registration, tuition, etc. of the other teachers who offer their programs here see their page: Other Programs.
If you have questions about or want to register for my Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program click here.
Here are the details for registration for all my Mindful Yoga courses:
MINDFUL YOGA COURSE REGISTRATION
> How to Register for Brant’s Mindful Yoga Classes.
* 3 Possible Ways: You can 1) mail (by downloading our newsletter/registration form found on the Schedule Page and filling it out and sending it), 2) just email me (email@example.com) your registration information or 3) just arrive early to complete it before class. Don’t be concerned about which way. I will work with you regardless. Be sure to check for details, dates and times about the courses that interest you on our schedule.
* Pay with cash or check made out to Yoga Hillsboro LLC via mail or when you arrive for your first class.
> What to Pay & How to Attend Brant’s Mindful Yoga Classes
* Drop in/start any time during the term weekly class: No problem, many do: $10.
* 3-Week ALL CLASS HOLIDAY PASS: My classes unlimited appriate-level classes during Holiday term. No makeups, not transferrable. $25
* 10-Week Term Yoga Class Passes (Current term only): One class/week (10 classes) = $80. Two classes/week = $140 (20 classes). Three classes/week (30 classes) = $165
* Starting after the term begins? – No problem. We prorate the pass cost for remaining weeks of current term. (i.e. 70% of the tuition for 7 remaining weeks of the term.)
* Coaching and Consultation Sessions: Brant will arrange with you or your group to tailor learning that is most appropriate for you. He works on-site, via phone, Skype or on-site for organizations. Rates for sessions are by arrangement with each party. Contact other teachers directly for details of their private sessions.
* Clinics, Series, Workshops: Priced as noted in course descriptions.
* Make-Up Classes: Miss a class this term? Attend another of Brant’s classes or bring a friend as your make-up during this term only. Make-ups apply only to my weekly classes, not series or clinics. Check with other instructors for details of their make-up policies.
> How to Prepare for Class
* I want you to feel at home here from your first visit. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. We have yoga props you can use, buy or bring your own. Before class, tell me of limitations affecting movement/health. I will ask you to complete my standard student release and registration form if you have not done so before. Show up 10 to 15 minutes early if this is your first visit with me so I can welcome you. No perfumes or scents please.
TO CONTACT ME OR REGISTER VIA THE EMAIL MANUALLY ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW: