Late last year my MBSR Intern, Stephanie, and her dear husband, Brian, were willing to interview and film the comments of a dozen students willing to share their experiences of transformation in the face of life’s challenges as they learned and practiced mindful yoga and mindfulness practice through the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course.
In these voices I hope you find encouragement to find your path and to share your path of growth hand-in-hand with those near you during this difficult era. I certainly have and am deeply thankful for this gift — Brant
Here are their video comments, about 7 to 10 minutes each:
- Aubrey and Christie discover more of their paths in life as they share mindful yoga practice.
- Debbie shares how learning and practicing mindful yoga and mindfulness meditation served her, her colleagues, and her clients.
- Mario and Maria share the transformative experiences of learning mindful yoga and mindfulness meditation.
- Jani uncovers surprising and delightful elements of life; hers and those in the mindfulness training course.
- Bill and Carole offer comments on their long-term practice and finding heart with these practices.
- Taylor’s discoveries of healing and greater stability under duress through mindful yoga practice.
- Debbie and Kevin found down-to-earth and heart-felt healing through mindfulness practice and mindful yoga.
- Joyce acknowledges the transformative quality of these practices.