Dear Folks; What a joy it has been to read your feedback and to shape the classes for spring just as the flowers bloom and the sun becomes warmer.
I listened to your comments and desires for classes and have assembled a host of workshops, series and modified our weekly. class schedule. Here is the overview: Link to Spring Schedule.
Here is what you all provided:
While most of the booking memberships and passes you book online are the same, look for these new elements when you book your classes:
- There is an All Class Pass for spring which used to be the 30-class pass and now it’s the pass for everything; classes, workshops, shared meditation session, course series. Just sign up for one or all!
- Because so many of you attend together on one Zoom session/screen I’ve created the One-Screen Add-On Membership: For family members and friends so you can attend together more economically. Your added dear ones pay less than half the tuition.
- This has always been the case but I want to say it here to make sure you know. I will always work with you to modify tuition if there is economic hardship; payments, reductions, scholarships, etc. Often dear students offer a complementary pass that I pass on and I, likewise, do so. Let’s just work together!
Here are special some classes, series, and workshops for spring that you asked for!
- Shared Meditation Evenings continue on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays at 9pm. Learn more.
- Mindful Yoga in Nature is back! Various times depending on weather.
- Workin & Workout. A new, brief, proven and practical way to weave together aerobic, strength, balance, mind/body connection, and ease into your day inviting vitality to shine more fully. Tuesday April 1st (no fooling!); 5:30 – 7pm.
- Progressive Relaxation Evening on Saturday, April 3rd; 6:30pm
- The Breathing Series on Mondays, April 12 & 19th; 5:30-7pm.
- Aging with Grace on Saturday May 8th; 3-4:30pm
- Mindful Yoga for Core Stability on Saturday May22nd; 3-4:30pm
Much Love. — Brant