Dear Folks; Many of you asked for in-person classes and now they are here! It will be a joy to share this time with you in Kove Yoga’s open and beautiful space.
These will be in addition to all of our ongoing online classes!
Let’s share all the experiences you sent to me earlier this year and now in-person for a few classes.
Here is a short video with Tara, the owner of Kove Yoga, and me sharing some thoughts about teaching. I am so glad to know her and that we teach in the same open-hearted, attentive spirit.
Here is how in-person will work
(masks and vaccinations of course)
1. My in-person classes will be at Kove Yoga in downtown Hillsboro a 30 second walk from my old classroom!
2. You will need to register and book with Kove Yoga directly with them to take my classes there. Just go to their calendar and click on a class you’d like to take and you’ll be prompted to register with Kove Yoga if you haven’t already, and then book your class.
3. There is a FREE PASS available when you register. Here is the free pass code: FREECLASSBRANT. Just use it after you register and then book your free class. Any class there with any teacher!!
4. During Holiday Term I will teach these at Kove Yoga: 10:30am Gentle Mindfulness-Base Yoga on Mondays starting November 29th, and 6pm Beginning Mindfulness-Base Yoga on Thursdays, starting December .
2nd. In 2022 I will offer The New Year’s Half-Day Morning Retreat as we do each year, and then MBSR in January.** Both in-person at Kove Yoga. Book Here ).
6. **I will of course continue all of my online courses with an All-Online-Class Holiday Pass** starting the week after Thanksgiving! As long as you show up I will be here for you one place or another!!!
Much Love. — Brant
By-the-way, I taught a fall MBSR Silent Retreat a Kove Yoga and folks really enjoyed the beautiful classroom space. Here it is with folks in progressive relaxation!