This is a reasonably informal practice that will loosely follow this outline:
- Usually we will be in my upstairs classroom. Signs will be on the doors.
- Doors open 6:55am
- 7-7:10; Sign in, Comments, Questions, Conversation,
- 7:10 – 7:30; Sitting Meditation
- 7:30 – 7:35; Walking or Movement Meditation
- 7:35 – 7:40; Reclined Meditation Variations
- 7:40 – 7:45; Various Practices (Loving Kindness Meditation, Readings, etc.)
- 7:45 – 7:50; Comments, Questions, Conversation
- 7:50 – Continue your day
There is no tuition for this. Freely offered, though only if you sense it would be helpful and appropriate, offer something; consider contributing something in some kind way (effort, funding, material) toward helping you and others meet the difficult changes in our society – a worthy charity, friend, acquaintance, or cause sometime this month. Something that speaks to your larger and compassionate intentions to participate and be a contribution to a changing world. My bias is that such an offering of something toward a cause that is bigger than you, that addresses your sense of a larger purpose, is very helpful in one’s life and always helpful in making a difference in that cause. You’re welcome to contribute something to the student scholarship jar near the sign-in sheet here though there is no expectation of that at all.
Everyone, the public is welcome
Kind Regards — Brant