An evening 3 hour retreat for MBSR alumni. In the tradition of the 8-week program we will practice together, discuss a bit, support one another, share readings. Brant will share updates on research and MBSR teaching from around the world. ($25 tuition). Register at the door or email Brant you would like to attend. RSVP with Brant
THERE ARE SOME LOVELY RESTAURANTS AND VENUES IN DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO A SHORT WALK FROM MY CLASSROOMS IN CASE YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE THE EVENING AND A MEAL WITH SOMEONE.
- Virundhu Indian Restaurant, 180 E. Main Street #105, Hillsboro OR 503-372-9628. Outstanding Mediterranean fusion
- Insomnia Coffee Company. Open early and late in downtown Hillsboro. Good beverages, pastries, and wifi. Good place to informally hang out
- Syun, 209 NE Lincoln (503 640-3131) superb Japanese
- Pissario, 337 East Main (503 693-7953) Italian
- Primrose and Tumbleweeds, 248 East Main (503 703-8525) good food, large wine selection and nice atmosphere
- McNally’s Taproom, 370 East Main (503 268-1429) food and brews