I am offering these Morning Meditations this term as a way of supporting you and those near you with a safe, still space to begin your day. There is no formal registration or formal regimen. We will begin at 7am and complete practice at 7:55 so you can be on your way by 8am.
In Kindness – Brant
Below are some details that may be helpful:
- Times & Days: Wednesdays and Sundays. 7 – 8am during Winter Term.
- Location: The Stress Reduction Clinic & Yoga Hillsboro’s classrooms.
- Flow of Practice: Sitting Practice, Mindful Walking, Sitting Practice, Reclined Awareness Practice, Talk or Sharing Poetry and Readings, Depart
- Courtesies: Please hold silence as practice begins at and move quietly to a place if you arrive after we begin. Use the props you need to be comfortable and safe.
- Tuition: There is no tuition for this class. In the spirit of meditation-based communities you may donate something if you wish though there is no expectation whatsoever. There is a small ceramic box on the prop shelf if you wish to leave something.